Setup Version 10.0.75
No important note
- A new option was added to the configuration section regarding Adobe compliant DigSig fields. This option allows including only the end certificate in the certificate chain information of the signatures. In some rare circumstances including the complete certificate chain can result in a timeout/delay of 15 seconds.
- The filter of the file open dialog to browse for the certificate to encrypt the biometric data is now set to CER files by default. (The filter can of course be changed to PFX/P12 files.)
- This version includes new versions of the Signib2 and SignPDF3 libraries.
- If a configured path of a certificate points to a non-existing drive signoSign/2 crashed if it was tried to open the browse dialog to select a new certificate file. This bug has been fixed.
- Signotec pads configured through the "auto configure" feature were stored in the configuration without a display name. This bug has been fixed.
- The flag, if a text should be displayed in the device during capturing the signature, was ignored in some cases. This bug has been fixed.
- Changing the template file of a document type was not possible if the drive letter of the location of the original template file does not exist on the system. This bug has been fixed.
News from 18.02.2014
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem