Setup Version 10.3.0
No important note
- A new plug-in interface for document archiving has been implemented:
- Appropriate configuration options have been added to the document type administration.
- The "default file archiving" has been put into an "internal plug-in". The use of this plug-in is the default setting, so no manual step is necessary to get the old behavior. Also the configuration of existing document types will be converted automatically.
- Minor enhancements, changes and corrections to the existing plug-in interface and service as well as the management of plug-ins by the configuration and document type administration dialogs. These changes are not visible and therefore not testable.
- Since the firmware of the Gamma and the signotec pad library API has reached a stable state this version is now included in signoSign/2. The use of the new Gamma pad is therefore now fully supported and possible. (Exception: The service dialog of the Gamma pad is not yet accessible by software. The appropriate button is therefore not visible at the moment.)
- signoSign/2 is now available in a true 64Bit version:
- signoSign/2 now uses the new STPDFLib instead of the SignLib2.
- A new version of the SignPDF3 is used which also uses the STPDFLib and no longer depends on the SignLib and SignLib2.
- A configuration file of the new archive plug-in for „Bank Republic“ will be installed instead of the default one if it is placed in the same folder as the setup file of signoSign/2.
- A new version of the signotec PDF-Printer is included in this setup.
- New documentations are included in this setup.
- The 64Bit setup now installs the new true 64Bit version of signoSign/2.
- IP-List Capture plug-in: Necessary changes have been made to comply with latest interface changes.
- iPhone Capture plug-in:Necessary changes have been made to comply with latest interface changes.
- BayWa add-ins:Necessary changes have been made to comply with latest interface changes.
News from 07.10.2015
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem