Setup Version 10.2.19
No important note
- The support for the new Gamma pad has been furtherly enhanced. It does now fully support "signotec Content Signing" in both modes. Also many smaller issues have been fixed.
- Please note: The Gamma pad is still only supported with a BETA version of the STPadLibNet which is not included in this setup!
Due to the fact that the development of signoStorage is on hold for the time being the dialogs allowing the configuration of signoStorage in signoSign/2 are no longer visible. They will be reactivated if and when the development of signoStorage will be finished.
- In some cases a certified time-server could make the signature data that much longer, that the reserved space in the document was too small. In case a certified time-server is used much more space will now be reserved. In addition a check was implemented giving a proper response if the space is insufficient.
- Some minor fixes and corrections.
- STPadLibNet: Updated to newest version. This included the following fix:
- In some rare cases the button bar of the Alpha pad could be displayed two times. This has been fixed.
- Setup: If a "SignPDF3.ini" is placed in the same folder then the setup file is located this "SignPDF3.ini" will be copied during the install process instead of the default one.
News from 07.10.2015
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem