No important note.
- Gamma support added.
- DisplayConfigSlideShowEx() added.
- New keys for STPad.ini: BufferSizeVCom & BufferWaitVCom.
- DisplayGetStandbyId() now returns a hexadecimal string.
- SignatureRetry() optimized for Alpha pad.
- Data transfer optimized for serial and IP connections (much better performance for Alpha in IP mode).
- Session key exchange accelerated.
- .NET & C++ samples updated.
- Opening a device via IP which has been changed since the last search is not possible anymore.
- DeviceOpen() returns with the correct error if the LED color could not be set correctly.
- Copying images from one permanent store to another doesn't lead to memory leaks anymore.
- DisplaySetStandbyImage(), DisplaySetStandbyImageFromFile(), DisplayConfigSlideShow() & DisplayConfigSlideShowEx() work correctly even if they're called multiple times within the same session.
- On the Alpha pad the complete buffer width may be used for horizontal scrolling.
- STPadLib which has been set with ControlSetSTPadLib() doesn’t try to call STPadLibControl instance if it doesn't exist anymore (STPadLibNet.dll only).
- Images are now drawn correctly on the display if property DisplayRotation has been changed before and DisplayErase() hasn’t been called in between.
- Copying images from a buffer to the overlay buffer using DisplaySetImageFromStore() works even if property DisplayRotation is set to 180.
- Trying to scroll a not scrollable target doesn't lead to an error anymore.
- Calling SignatureRetry() erases the signature correctly even if the display rotation is enabled.
- SignatureSaveAs...() creates correctly scaled image even if the display content shall be included and the Alpha pad is used.
- RSADecryptSignData() doesn't skip the last point anymore.
- RSASign() with the option "PKCS#7" works even if a very large certificate is stored inside of the pad.
News from 19.01.2016
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem