Setup Version 10.2.15
No important note
- The logging of signoSign/2 now supports "lazy opening" of log files. Therefore log files will now only be created and opened if and when the first message will be written to them. This should prevent large log files with no "real" content using the default log level "Only Errors and Warnings".
- The name of the log file can now be configured to include the machine and/or user name.
- If a confirmation dialog is displayed in the pad it was not possible for the user to use the "Skip" button in the capture dialog. This has now been changed. The skip button can now be used during the display of a confirmation dialog if all other requirements are met.
Due to changes of the last version plug-ins were flagged as invalid after the configuration was reloaded. This bug has been fixed.
News from 07.04.2015
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem