No important note.
- RSAGenerateSigningCertPw(), RSASetSigningCertPw()
- SignatureSetSecureMode() added
- SignatureGetIsoData() added
- RSASign(): new option for creating PKCS#7 signature (CMS) added
- DeviceDisconnected() is called for devices connected over IP
- Full support of firmware versions 1.21 (Sigma) & 1.31 (Omega)
- signoReset updated for full support of latest firmware versions
- STPadCapt Demo App C# / VB.NET and STPadLibNet Demo App updated
- STPadCapt Demo App VB.NET now supports RSA features
- Calling SensorAddHotSpot() when no connection is opened doesn't cause an access violation anymore
- DisplaySetText() works correctly with all alignments
- DeviceGetCount() and DeviceOpen() work more reliable for devices connected over IP
- Thread synchronizing optimized in STPadLib.dll & STPadLibNet.dll (that also fixes an access violation that could occur in rare cases when calling DeviceClose() or SignatureConfirm()
News from 08.05.2013 Last updated : 12.06.2013
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem