The signoPAD API is now available in both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit).
The x86 version only contains components and applications that were compiled for the x86 platform. But both the set-up and all the components and applications can also be used on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
The x64 version only contains components and applications that were compiled for the x64 platform. Some demo applications are only compiled for x86 and are not included in this release. Both the set-up and all the components and applications can only be used on 64-bit versions of Windows.
- 64-bit version added that includes only 64-bit compatible components and applications; the 32-bit version is still compatible with 64-bit Windows
- IP devices can be configured using a host name instead of an IP address
- all RSA features are available for Sigma with firmware 1.16 and newer
- Italian localization added
- bug fixed that could cause an access violation in rare cases when deleting the STPad instance
- bug fixed that could lead to incorrect color display in rare cases
- SignatureSaveAs...() doesn't save an inverted image if a Sigma pad is used and the display background is included in the image (bug introduced with version 8.0.26)
- the parameters nWidth & nHeight of the method DisplaySetTextInRect() may be 0
- crash fixed that could occur if deleting an instance of the STPadLib class while signing (STPadLibNet.dll only)
- STRSADecryptSignData() works correctly even if no pad is connected (STPadLib.dll only)
News from 02.07.2012 Last updated : 25.07.2013
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem