Setup Version 10.2.13
No important note
signoSign/2 now has an integration for the new signoStorage service. This can be activated and configured in a new tab of the configuration dialog. The following functions then are enabled:
- Open a document from signoStorage. Therefore a new button has been added to the file menu and the toolbar.
- Save a document to signoStorage. Therefore a new button has been added to the file menu and the toolbar.
- Archive a document to signoStorage. Therefore the archive area of the document type administration has been enhanced accordingly.
- Define values for various meta data fields of signoStorage. This can be done in a new tab of the document type administration. For each field either a fixed text can be entered, placeholders can be used or any combination of these.
- The tooltip of the tab header of each opened document will indicate if the document is stored local (displaying the path as usual) or in signoStorage.
It is now possible to insert custom images in an unsigned PDF. This can be done in two ways:
- Manually using the already existing note feature. The dialog of this feature was enhanced accordingly.
- Automatically through the document type administration. For this a new area has been placed in the general tab of the document type administration dialog. The configured image will be inserted after opening the document.
- In order to make room for the new image area in the general tab of the document type administration dialog (see above) the two areas with printer options were moved to a new printer tab. (All functionality of the corresponding features is untouched!)
- The order of the fields in the configuration dialog of the archive folder has been changed. It is now the more intuitive order (1) user name, (2) password, (3) domain.
- Some additions and corrections have been made to the Czech translation.
- If a document is signed using "signotec content signing" a new invisible text field will be inserted for every signature. The font assigned to the hash field should also be assigned to this new field. A bug prevent this in some cases destroying PDF/A for these documents. This bug has been fixed.
- Large pages reduced to small pages using the "Crop Box" feature of PDF were not displayed correctly. This bug has been fixed.
- Canceling the scan process of signoSign/2 does no longer result in an (unnecessary) error message.
- Notes (and images) inserted into rotated pages will now be at the correct position.
- The values of Combo Boxes in PDF forms will now be inserted left aligned again.
- If a signature image should be saved for each signature and it is selected that the complete image should be saved in case "signotec Content Signing" is used signoSign/2 does no longer crash if "signotec Content Signing" was not used.
- A exported configuration does now include the configuration file of the "IP XML Capture plug in".
- If an email is being send via SMTP the button to send the document via email was not disabled. Clicking this button again caused signoSign/2 to crash. This bug has been fixed. The button is disabled now until sending the email has finished.
News from 18.03.2015
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem