Setup Version 10.2.18
No important note
- signoStorage: Corrections and changes have been made to signoStorage and therefore some adaptions were necessary in signoSign/2:
- ID's are now integers instead of GUIDs.
- Many Methods and Properties have been renamed to comply with naming conventions.
- The meta information of documents in signoStorage now include "MAC-Address" and "Machine Name". signoSign/2 fills these fields.
- The way response codes are submitted from the web service methods has changed and is therefore now useable.
Please note: This is still work in progress and NOT useable for production at the moment. (Some changes not done or completed, hardcoded URLs to development servers, ...)
- SignLib2: If the V-Tag of Combo Boxes was an indirect reference changing its value was not possible. This has been fixed.
- STPadLibNet: Updated to newest version 18.104.22.168.
The "Search Text" dialog has gone through a small overhaul. The underlying implementation has been improved (Using of dependency properties, parameterless constructor, ...) which makes the implementation more reusable and robust. In addition the search results will now be cleared if the window is closed or the search term has been modified.
- If the name of the user currently logged in contains a blank character the "Show with Adobe Reader" feature failed. This bug has been fixed.
- The temporary files of the "Show with Adobe Reader" feature were not deleted. This has been fixed. It will now be tried to delete these files with every start of signoSign/2. Please note, that files still opened in the Adobe Reader cannot be deleted. However, they will be deleted with the first start of signoSign/2 they are no longer opened in the Adobe Reader.
- If signoSign/2 was configured to archive a file automatically after closing it this file was archived even though it was invalid. This bug has been fixed.
- If the signature field definitions of a document type should be edited and a page containing signature field definitions no longer existed (using a different template file with lesser pages) signoSign/2 could crash. This bug has been fixed.
- In some situations the skip button of the capture dialog was enabled without making any sense. This has been fixed.
- In very rare cases the "sign single field" mode was not correctly detected. Therefore in these cases the skip button was still activated in the capture dialog. This bug has been fixed.
- If an image was configured to be inserted automatically for a document type using an absolute position a document of this type could not be opened if the configured page for the image did not exist in the opened document. This bug has been fixed.
- The window to place images and signature fields of the document type administration does no longer cause signoSign/2 to crash if absolute positioning is selected and the user clicks into the text area.
- If a text search reached the bottom of the document and the upcoming dialog was answered with "No" the search was not reseted. This has been fixed.
- The window to place images and signature fields of the document type administration could cause signoSign/2 to crash if the user switches from absolute positioning to relative positioning and some other criteria were met. This bug has been fixed.
- Some minor fixes and corrections.
News from 18.08.2015
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem