Setup Version 10.2.16
No important note
- The translation into Slovak language has been overhauled. Nearly all missing translations have been added.
- It is now possible to create self-signed certificates with a key length of 4096 Bit.
- The main window does now store the width of the sidebar if signoSign/2 is closed. This width will be restored if signoSign/2 is opened again.
- It is now possible to configure the alignment of signature additions (timestamp and/or additional information) per document type and/or per signature field (only if configured in the document type administration). Left (default), centered and right aligned are possible.
- The "log viewer window" does no longer crash if a log file exists with a user or machine name in its name.
- The log viewer window will now ignore log files with manually edited names. Please note: These log files will not be displayed in the log viewer window.
- signoSign/2 did check if the configured signing certificate exists and asked for the certificates password (if not stored in signoSign/2) even if "Always signature device" was selected for the RSA mode. This bug has been fixed.
- signoSign/2 did check if the configured certificate for encrypting the biometric data exists and asked for the certificates password (if not stored in signoSign/2) even if "Always signature device" was selected for the RSA mode and "Exchange certificate of the signature device" was deactivated. This bug has been fixed.
- All controls regarding the "Certificate file" (biometric data) in the configuration dialog will now be disabled if "Mode" is set to "Always signature device" and "Exchange certificate of the signature device" is deactivated.
- If "Mode" of the biometric data certificate is set to "Always signature device", "Exchange certificate of the signature device" is deactivated and the current configured certificate is invalid this will now be ignored since the certificate file is not needed in this case. The text box will no longer receive a red border and leaving the configuration dialog using the OK button will be possible.
- The line breaks of the input of multiline edit fields will now be converted from windows style (rn) to mac style (r) line breaks. Therefore there will be no more leading unprintable characters.
- Inserting images automatically does now work with relative positioning.
- Bugfix: PDF/A-2b documents signed using "signotec Content Signing" could violate the PDF/A requirements due to a exceeded string length. This bug has been fixed. Please note: A new version of the RSA-Verifier is required in order to check any signatures created with this version. (This also applies to not PDF/A documents!)
- Bugfix: Texts filled into form fields could be rendered using (not fitting) standard fonts instead of the configured true type font if some special characters are used. This bug has been fixed.
- Bugfix: If a BS Tag (border style) is defined for a form field but no color is assigned for that border this border should not be drawn according to PDF specs. The SignLib2 did draw this border each time the appearance stream was refreshed using a black color. This bug has been fixed.
News from 05.06.2015
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem