No important note.
- Support of ARM based Linux systems added.
- SigPadApi.setImageFromStore(): parameter rectangle is also supported if copying between buffers (Alpha only).
- [Task177]: Pure Java support added (SigPadPureFacade).
- [Task180]: SigPadDevice.getIpAddress() added.
- [Task49]: Java 5 support removed.
- [Task168]: JNA updated to version 4.2.0.
- [Task177]: SigPadApi: reservePermanentTargets() is deprecated now.
- [Task177]: SigPadApi.setText(), SigPadApi.setTextInRect(), SigPadApi.setTextWrapped(), SigPadApi.setImage(), SigPadApi.setImageFromFile(), SigPadApi.setImageFromStore(), and SigPadApi.configSlideShow(): several variants are deprecated now, they have been replaced by variants which use new ImageMemory class.
- [Task171]: All libraries are now signed with a trusted timestamp.
- [Bug158]/[Bug159]/[Bug160]/[Task181]: Small optimizations in the communication for serial and IP connections.
- [Bug182] /[Task181]: property.ini which enables logging must now lie inside of the working directory, not next to shared libraries (Linux only).
- In rare cases the timestamps of the biometric data could contain invalid values (if not encrypted inside of the pad).
- SigPadApi.setTextInRect() works even if the text contains empty lines.
- [Bug54]: SigPadApi.getSignatureData() works correctly on Linux.
- [Bug161]/[Bug165]/[Task181]: TimerListener.timeout() is correctly called even on Linux.
- [Bug161]/[Bug166]/[Task181]: SignatureListener.sign() is correctly called even on Linux.
- [Bug178]: The display content is correctly updated even if the pad hasn't been closed before correctly.
- [Bug179]: SigPadApi.getEncryptionCertId() now throws an exception if no ID is available instead of returning null.
- [Task181]: setSigningCert() erases the CSR stored in the pad even if using the Alpha device.
- [Task181]: SigPadApi.setSigRect() now throws an exception if one of the rectangles overlap with another.
- [Bug210]: Signature images are cropped correctly.
News from 18.11.2015
Holding stacks, no availability, expensive hotlines - Not with us!
You can reach our Support via the central phone number.
To be able to offer preferably fast and productive assistance, describe the problem as detailed as possible and have following information ready:
- Your customer ID
- Which software do you use
- Version number
- Exact description of the problem
- Instructions for the reproduction of the problem